Friday, May 4, 2007

Men are really cavemen still!

I came across this article in a magazine and thought it would be fun to share it with all of you. You may agree or disagree but do feel free to put in your two cents worth. Is this male bashing? I think not …. Just take it with a pinch of salt, guys!

1. Men don’t have any romantic ideas when it comes to sex!

2. The caveman may be dormant or well concealed in most men, but inevitably he reveals in full fury. And women who vouch for their men as angels will agree on this.

3. Power is the name of the game. Man needs to dominate. Whether a man dominates man or man dominates a woman.

4. The more sexual powers a woman has over the man, the more she’s in control.

5. There is no difference between love and lust. It’s just a different intensity of moment. At a lower frequency, it’s called love. So it is just a biological turbulence in your body which creates ‘love’ – because why the f**k doesn’t it last then? Nothing lasts in life. Everything evaporates.

6. The penis is a pleasure point, and so are women’s genitals. If you want to worship it and say that this is where life begins and ends, fine. There’s no denying that. But animals also do it. And when a rattlesnake gives birth to her babies, there are no odes being written. So why make it sound so special?

7. Love is a four-letter word. It’s a cultural attribute – you pick it up from music, literature and environment. It’s a virus. It’s pardonable insanity. And it’s played havoc with the lives of men and women.

8. Love is Mother Nature’s way of trapping you, for procreation.

9. Real independence is the biggest turn-on. A prostitute is independent. She stands on the street, sells her body and makes her money with dignity. And faces the consequences of her actions.

10. Every mythology has an idea of a perfect woman – but since they do not exist, men create them in fiction. So the idea of a perfect woman is simply a man’s idea.

8 comments:

J.T. said...

Oh Pat! I soooo agree with Number 4. The more sexual powers a woman has over the man, the more she's in control.

Got a few "ceritas" to tell but not good for an open channel like this. hehehe

Idham said...

lady patsy...
lust and love - i agree are two of the same. men normally start with lust before love kicks in...and women starts with starry eyed love, and gives in to lust for the love of her life.
but, honestly - why bother to analyse....so long as it feels good, do it babe!

liberation and independence - source of great turn on. men, for some reason are scared of committment...
perhaps, that is why prostitution flourish.
but, the world is changing - for women are nowadays more financially independent and no longer need men for support....some women too are keen not to get into committment.
Agaian I would say, why analyse - if it feels good, right or wrong is to each one of us and no one else - just do it!

:)

arif.

J.T. said...

Pat, Pat... because of this posting, you have encouraged Arif a.k.a. Idham to write an entry on "69 Ways To Keep Your Husband Happy". Go check it out.
I think this is a challenge. :) He referred to your blog at the end.

Lady Patsy said...

My my, when I saw the number '69' - something else came to mind (he he he) .. yeah about the analysing part, you should get JT to 'cerita' to us what she went through before she finally decided to say 'Yes' to Mitch ... believe me if anyone is the Queen of Analysis, she is ... then again its always better to be safe than sorry, right, JT? Hey I think that should be your next posting ... how you met Mitch and how you went to seek advice from all your good friends not to mention all the Padres, will make a good read!

J.T. said...

OK people, no ceritas about my FBI-sytled interrogation, investigation and research. Yes, I over-analysed but as you said it Pat, better safe than sorry.
Oh nooooo... I am not telling how I met Mitch and how I sought advice from every Tom, Dick and Harry linked to the Vatican. :)

Daphne Ling said...

Hmmm...*Horrors*: How can you say women are not perfect huh? Huh? Huh?

Hehe...Just kidding...I'm not exactly in agreement with some of the things you say, but given, am too, ahem, young...

Will check back in say, 20 years, and let you know okie? =)

Lady Patsy said...

Hi Daphne, You're never too young (or too old)when it comes to matters of the heart. Btw what was posted is not my thoughts - so dont blame me lah - blame that magazine - incidentally, the article was written by a man!

Lee said...

Hi Lady Patsy, hmmm, interesting post you have here, ha ha. Here's an addition: Here are a few examples of before and after you fall in love:

BEFORE - You take my breath away
AFTER - I feel like I'm suffocating

BEFORE - Twice a night
AFTER - Twice a month

BEFORE - She says she loves the way I take control of a situation
AFTER - She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac

BEFORE - Saturday Night Fever
AFTER - Monday Night Football

BEFORE - Don't stop
AFTER - Don't start

BEFORE - Is that all you're having?
AFTER - Maybe you should have just a salad, honey

BEFORE - It's like I'm living in a dream
AFTER - It's like he lives in a dorm

BEFORE - $60/doz.
AFTER - $1.50/stem

BEFORE - Turbocharged
AFTER - Jumpstart

BEFORE - We agree on everything
AFTER - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?

BEFORE - Victoria's Secret
AFTER - Fruit-of-the-Loom

BEFORE - Charming and Noble
AFTER - Move your ass and bring my beer!

BEFORE - Feathers and handcuffs
AFTER - Ball and chain

BEFORE - Idol
AFTER - Idle

BEFORE - I love a woman with curves
AFTER - I never said you were fat

BEFORE - He's completely lost without me
AFTER - Why won't he ever ask for directions?

BEFORE - Time stood still
AFTER - This relationship is going nowhere.

BEFORE - Croissant and cappuccino
AFTER - Bagel and instant

BEFORE - You look so seductive in black
AFTER - Your clothes are so depressing

BEFORE - Oysters
AFTER - Fishsticks

BEFORE - I can hardly believe we found each other
AFTER - I can't believe I ended up with someone like you

BEFORE - Passion
AFTER - Ration

BEFORE - Once upon a time
AFTER - The end.

Have a nice day, Lady Patsy. UL.