Monday, October 1, 2007

I’m in love again!

I’m in love again!

There’s a spring in my walk, a song in my heart and a smile on my face. I feel as if I’m sweet sixteen once again. What brought about this transformation you may ask … its simple actually … I’m in love again.

I don’t know when or how it happened, I just know that it was love at first sight. My thoughts, my feelings, my actions are centred around my love. I am consumed with such a great passion, that it is burning me alive. I thirst so much and can only be quenched by my love.

I was hesitant at first … I did not want to get entangled in this relationship because I know that it will only cause me a lot of heartache and pain at the end of the day. But I was just too weak to resist. My body and soul held only one desire and I could not fight it off any longer ….


True Love is the place that many seek,
many people call it life's highest peak,
Its truly blind to coldness,
it is peaceful, interesting and divine,
sometimes it seems so hard to find.
But when true love is found,
you know in it you'll always want to be entwined.

With wisdom we learn truths,
We know that 'Looks' are not important,
and know that a good heart matters most.
When love is sought in silly superficialities,
the only thing that's found is emptiness,
Love does not want superiority,
respects the difference in equality,
It is not cruel, arrogant, or mean,
True Love is kind, caring, considerate and clean.

True Love is not found with lust or power trips,
it can't be found in butts or hips.
It isn't found in muscles, height or boobs,
It can't be found in body gaps.
Its forgiving but it learns from the past,
True Love is sympathetic and it lets you be free,
anyone who knows true love... will agree.
True Love lives in caring and sharing,
that I can guarantee and swear.

True Love is giving but not excessive,
True love listens well and is expressive.
True love is just and wise,
it doesn't allow unfair abuse,
that comes from crazy girls or guys,
True Love really can live alone and still feel love,
It usually chooses to share itself with others,
it fills you with comfort,
it always lives... its always love.

Yes after many years, I’m tempted once again, my love has come a calling and to my lips it speaks ,,,, its temptation I just can’t resist … I must indulge, I must give in … and on my hips will lie the sin of my temptation for all the world to see … a few minutes of pleasure will end in months of shame.

I mean seriously folks, I’m sure many of you just can’t resist the simply mouth-watering Ice Kacang … shaved ice topped with sweet corn, black jelly, cendol, red beans and attap chee (palm seeds), drenched with rose syrup, gula melaka syrup, condensed milk and evaporated milk! Its simply heavenly and yes, I’m in love again with the wonderful Ais Kacang and so what if I’m gonna add on a couple more pounds?

26 comments:

Pak Zawi said...

Lady Patsy,
Congratulations on your new found love! 'If music be the food of love, give me excess of it'.
I will be singing Sir Cliff Richards 'Congratulations' in my next comment to commemorate this auspicious occassion.

Pak Zawi said...

Lady Patsy,
Imagine yourself singing this song by Sir Cliff Richards.
Let the music begins.


Congratulations and celebrations
when I tell everyone that you're in love with me.
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

Who would believe that I could
be happy and contented.
I used to think that happiness
hadn't been invented,
but that was in the bad old days
before I met you
when I let you walk into my heart.

Congratulations and celebrations
when I tell everyone that you're in love with me.
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

I was afraid that maybe
you thought you were above me.
That I was only fooling myself
to think you'd love me.
But then tonight you said
you couldn't live without me
that round about me
you wanted stay.

Congratulations and celebrations
when I tell everyone that you're in love with me.
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

J.T. said...

This post totally surprised me. I was thinking "Hey, who is this new guy she has not told me about?" As it turns out, it was all about ice kacang.

It sounds so good right now, wish I could have a bowl of it. I just can't wait till my next trip home. :)

Pak Zawi said...

Lady Patsy and j.t.
Anything at all as long as we love it, it will do to put us in joyous mood. After all there is not much for people like us to celebrate. Ice kacang will be great for buka puasa.

Lady Patsy said...

Hey Zawi,

Blame it all on the buka puasa fares .... but nothing beats the ice kacang of the good old days, where for only 20 sen we had the luxury of getting a bowl of ice kacang filled with the brim with delicious nuts and other delightful concotions. Pardon me while I drool all over the keyboard.

Personally I rather have a bowl of ice kacang over sex anytime!

Lady Patsy said...

JT,

You are my bestest friend, surely you will be the first to know if there is a man in my life ... after all he has to pass your scrutiny and meet your approval first.

Right now I'm just on the scene, as you know - nothing serious - just taking it slow, one day at a time and see where its headed. If I'm serious, then you'll have to put him through the usual torture, lie detector etc ... the works ... you get the picture :-)

Pak Zawi said...

Lady Patsy,
You have the luxury of choice, I dont. Since I love both I have no choice, if possible both at the same time. Is it too much for me to ask?

Lady Patsy said...

Hmmm Zawi,

You are putting naughty thots in my mind ... I've heard of whipped cream, ice cream and melted chocolate among others ... hmmm ais kacang ... maybe I'll give it a try ... a deadly combination indeed!

Pak Zawi said...

Lady Patsy,
Hope its not too cold otherwise you will become frigid, which will be of no use to anyone hehehehe.

coffeerox said...

3 words my perverse friend...

you need help.

~ the end ~

Pak Zawi said...

coffeerox,
Thanks for pointing out.
Help, help, help. I need help.

winniethepooh said...

give me too, give me too! not enough toes and fingers to count since when was the last time I had one such delicious ice kacang!

it sure looks yummylious!!

the witch's broo said...

my dear lady patsy,

you really got me there. my heart was beating fast, joyful for you. aah aah aah.....and yups yikes...hahaaaa

you seriously need help... i mean another helping of that yummy ice kacang.

coffeerox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coffeerox said...

Dear Zawi... I wasn't referring to you... but to Lady Pats... hahaha... but then again... if you admit to it, who am I to dispute right?

^__^

Pak Zawi said...

Coffeerox,
I felt as guilty. So I deserve the kick in the butt too. Anyway thanks for clearing up. You can kick me again and I will stand in for Lady Patsy too. Give me the best you could muster but do aim well and avoid damaging my family jewels. Its all that I have.

Lady Patsy said...

Okay folks due to popular demand and the fact that many of my friends out there are ready to kill me for giving them false hopes about my love life ... I shall in my next posting talk about the men in my life ... HAPPY????

So watch this space ... and the Lady shall soon return.

Pak Zawi said...

Lady Patsy,
Bravo, lets hear more about it.

J.T. said...

Finally!!! Who are we going to start with? haha

Pak Zawi said...

j.t.
Cant be me. She doesn't even know me.

Unknown said...

Hi Lady Patsy,

My heart went dub dab dub dab, even though this is my first visit here..ha ha. What a cliff hanger. Ahh..it ended so sweetly with the ice kacang....wonderful suspense. Great piece. Now look what you've done, gonna get some ice kacang too..he he. Drool.

Pak Zawi said...

Ruby,
This is the way of My Lady Patsy. She is so unpredictable as the weather. I was the first to be fooled but I just paly along with her.

Pak Zawi said...

Lady Patsy,

I have tagged you. As a lover of good food, I know you will love this one.

http://mohdzawi.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-was-tagged.html

Hope you dont mind.

Lady Patsy said...

Hi Ruby,

Thanks for dropping by. I think we should seriously get the government to declare Ais Kacang as a national dessert :)

Lady Patsy said...

Zawi,

Yes I will definitely work on the tag - just need to finish my next posting on men first ...

Lady Gargle said...

Hahahahah here I was thinking "Who's that lucky guy?" ;)

That looks delish! Must get ice kacang for buka puasa today