Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tagged - Hi 5 Meme

And the lucky number is 5 …

Okay, looks like I’m into the tag business again. Kayatan tagged me on this Hi 5 meme … so here goes

5 things found in your bag

1) My house keys … I try not to leave home without them. Otherwise I usually end up waiting till my mum gets out of the bath … coz no matter what time I get home on the days I forget my keys, that is the exact time when my mum is having her bath. Go figure …

2) An umbrella … as the saying goes, when it rains it pours … have experienced walking in the rain and getting totally drenched. Of course, I never managed to pull off that “wet look” like Bo Derek in the movie “10”.

3) A packet of tissue …. Ever had a day when you were sweating like a pig and had totally nothing to wipe the sweat off from your face? And you find it so tempting to just wipe your face on your sleeve or just lift your blouse and use it like a handkerchief.

4) I’ll lump all these under one item – lipstick, compact powder and comb … the days when I happen to forget my comb are the exact days when my hair gets blown all over my face thanks to a gush of wind.

5) A book … our public transport system is so “super efficient” that I usually have to kill time, so a book comes in handy (beats having to watch someone pick their nose)


5 favourite things in your room

1. My ever so inviting bed … every time I see my bed, I just want to lay down and take a snooze

2. My collection of books and magazines … JT now you know where most of the novels from that Central Market second-hand book store have gone to

3. My soft toys … Hey just because I’m in my 40s doesn’t mean that I can’t still be a little girl at heart

4. My collection of books and magazines . . . (yeah I know … but I have so many lah!)

5. My laptop . . . my latest extravagance


5 things you’ve always wanted to do

1. Write a book

2. Visit Italy and experience a holiday romance … if you can’t fall in love in Italy, then you definitely can’t fall in love anywhere else in the world (this is my theory lah!)

3. Go on a round the world trip with JT . . . it will be fun, just the two of us. Am sure we will have a whale of a time. Now all we need is the money!

4. Visit some exotic island in the South Pacific and write a book while I am there … have this theory once again, that I will be inspired to write a book when I’m relaxing in such a place.

5. Spend a couple of months doing missionary work in some poor country … have always wanted to do, and hope I will have the opportunity to do it some day


5 things you are currently into

1) Blogging
2) Reading
3) Free lance writing
4) Gardening
5) Taking life one day at a time



5 people you WANT TO tag

1) JT
2) Elviza
3) Winniethepooh
4) Princessjournals
5) Ms J

12 comments:

J.T. said...

Finally, Lady Patsy plays along - second tag in a week. Not bad at all. :D
Does this mean you will be up for more in the future??? :)

I noticed you mentioned your collection of books and magazine twice. Well, if that bulk of mags at your office (at Herald) was just a drop in the ocean, I can imagine how many you have in your room - not counting the books you swiped before I could get to it (at Central Market). hahaha
(been a while since I have spent time in your bedroom. no idea what it looks like now).

Going around the world with you would be a chance of a lifetime. Imagine the things we can do, see and then write about it. (that is one of my wishes). I am sure if we cannot do the world, we will someday visit some place. First, get your butt on the plane and come visit me!

And when you finally visit me (hopefully in the States), you can help me with my garden. hahaha

Thanks for the tag. I will do it later this week, ok? :)

Lady Patsy said...

Hi JT,

Actually these kind of tags are not too taxing on the brain ... he he he ... the one on childhood etc ... have to really dig into the memory channels lah.
Yeah wouldn't it be fun if we get the chance to do a bit of travelling together ... sigh!

winniethepooh said...

Done with your tag Lady Patsy..

you must be a book lover! Im a lazy bum bum when it comes to reading books..

hope that your wish of becoming a writer will come soon for you. Keep working on it n one day it will come true..:)

Cheers

Elviza Michele said...

Dearest Lady Patsy,

I heard I have been tagged. Some kepochi friend called me this morning (classic case of avoiding work!).

I heard right. Huaaaaaaaa!

Ms J said...

great hi5 meme lady patsy..and thanks for tagging me!i will do mine shortly once i catch up with my baby boy who's learning to crawl..he's like a lil cockroach..here, thereand everywhere. gotta get a GPS on him. you'll find my tag after my current posting! :-)
a friend of JT's is a friend of mine!

Lady Patsy said...

JT, Winniethepooh, Elviza & Ms J, You are all such wonderful darlings for accepting the tag. Muah muah muah (means kisses lah)

J.T. said...

Yeah, I am into easy-going jottings these days. My mind is still not clear on some things and I cannot get down to writing 'memoirs' until they get settled.

We can start travelling if you start looking for that ticket to come and visit me. :D
(Ok lah, I know... we are lacking vitamin M) :)

J.T. said...

Oh yeah.... thank you, MsJ, for your kind gesture and friendship. :)
P.S. I'm imagining BabyJ with a GPS receiver. :D

Salt N Turmeric said...

LP, found out tht iv been tagged this morning. SInce im stil new in blogging world so macam pressure lah pulak. lol! I wil try to do it today ok?

Lady Patsy said...

Princess,

Tak de pressure lah - its all in the name of fun!!!

Salt N Turmeric said...

LP, iv done mine tho theyr not as interesting as urs or JT. I did mention before tht im good in telling stuff abt myself. lol!

Lady Patsy said...

Hi Princess,

Thanks for joining in the fun. Btw this is not a competitionlah, so please don't say that yours is not as interesting as mine or JT's. I think that each of us are talented in our own way - and each of our sharings are interesting and unique.

It most certainly won't be fun if all of us wrote in a similar manner, right? - Nanti boring aje!