Thursday, June 28, 2007

A tag for charity

I was tagged by JT who was tagged by Ruby Ahmad, who was tagged by Raden Galoh, who was tagged by Idham. Anyway, he is planning to compile as many tags/memes as possible by 26th August, for which every tag/meme, he will contribute RM127 to Darul Izzah Orphanage. The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.

Okay looks like its time to finally join in the tag-game. I plead guilty to not having fulfilled my tag on previous occasions … sorry JT and Daphne, but since I was told by JT (who phoned me personally all the way from Germany) that this tag is for the benefit of orphans, I shall do my part as well. So here goes (prefer to do it with a touch of humour, though .. :)

1. A person is only as good as ... long as he/she does not hit his/her friends for a loan.

2. Friendship is always ... great while you still have money. Once you’re broke, your friends will dump you.

3. To love is to ... act like a walking, talking, breathing fool!

4. Money makes me ... wonder why I don’t have any.

5. I miss ... when I used to be a 36-24-36 (way back in the 80s)

6. My way of saying I care is by ... ignoring you and giving you lots of space to get over whatever it is that’s bugging you right now.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by... staying away from the rest of the world.

8. Pick the flowers when ... you discover that you have a pollen allergy.

9. To love someone is to ... make a complete, utter fool of yourself.

10. Beauty is ... when you manage to beat 50 other contestants and have the crown on your head.

11. When I was 13, what I remember the most was ... thinking what was the big deal in turning 13.

12. When I was 21, I remember... thinking what was the big deal in turning 21.

13. I am most happy when ... people I hate are miserable.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ... seeing that what goes around comes around.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change ... the way some people look and wipe those damn smirks off their face.

16. If smiles were ... a dime a dozen, then I … would be in abject poverty.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... have less dumb Presidents in some parts of the world.

18. If you want to ... flatter someone.. then you have to ... be absolutely good in “sucking up”.


19. Money is not everything but ... if you have it, then you can rule the world.

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is ... when my favourite character in a soap opera I was watching died.

21. I smile when ... I’m up to no good.

22. When I am happy, I ... make sure that others are miserable.

23. If only I don't have to ... do this damn tag ... then... I could be doing something else.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... shove that person who was trying to shove me while we were trying to board the bus.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ... “FINALLY”

26. One thing I must do before I die is ... tell certain people what I really think of them.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... JT owes me big time! So I now pass on this tag to Daphne Ling. Have fun girl!

18 comments:

J.T. said...

Hey Patsy

Thanks for doing this. And no.. I don't owe you anything.. we are even. hahaha

Love no. 14. Nothing like the sweet revenge that you are not responsible for. :D

No. 17... and less of anyone who works for a leader who sounds dumb. It is a ripple effect. haha

Rashikaps said...

Hey Patsy,

I came to your blog from JT's. Loved your responses.. :)

winniethepooh said...

I had a good laugh with no. 10..hahaha

have a great day lady patsy

Unknown said...

:) lady patsy....long time no see....and the humour is still flourishing...

i had a good tonic of laughter....reading urs...:)

love the poster of the two horses....but adoiilah....my mind went another way...hehehee...salah kornar...;P

really a good one!

thank you for ur kindness and generousity....

:)

idham

Lady Patsy said...

Hi Rashikaps,

Welcome to my chambers and thanks for dropping by.

Lady Patsy said...

Winnie,

Seriously, all this hype about "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is really crap ... time for some reality check!

Lady Patsy said...

Idham,

Nice to hear from you ... and good luck in your cause. I have to thank JT for the picture on the horses ... she's the Creative Director for my blog. But I sincerely doubt that she was thinking what you were thinking ... tsk tsk tsk!

Daphne Ling said...

Aiya Lady Patsy!

Apa ni?

I sudah kena tag by Ruby Ahmad lar...Same person who tagged JT...

No worries, I gabung aje...

I'll get it done either this Sat or Sun...

Sorry it took so long (is taking so long) to respond...Will holler when I'm done...

Hehe...

Salt N Turmeric said...

LP, love the way u answer them! I totally agree w no 1, 4 and 5 (wishful thinking actually!). no 21 (i think) is so cheeky. i can only imagine whts in ur mind when u suddenly crack a smile.

J.T. said...

Patsy, may I tell Princess what goes on in your mind (referring to no. 21)?????? hahahaha

Ooops... this blog is open to public. Better leave some things to the readers' imaginations.

Hint: hmm... some people we know have the gift of making long road trips interesting. There we go... a smile on Patsy's face.

JamyTan said...

My dear Patsy,
I have tagged you but not for charity :)-
This is the url if you choose to participate.
Cheers :)
Jamy

Lady Patsy said...

Daphne dear,

Obviously you're rather popular - that's why kena tagged more than once lah. Plus we know that you're dependable - unlike yours truly!

Lady Patsy said...

Princess & JT,

Ahem ... yours truly only has "saintly" thoughts all the time. I think a lot about the church and the men of the cloth ... wink wink!

Lady Patsy said...

Hi Kayatan,

I think you forget to give me the url address ... when in to visit you but you're away at the moment. Any folks out there know what Kayatan is refering to?

Salt N Turmeric said...

JT & LP, tell me! tell me! lol!

J.T. said...

Patsy,

I know what Kayatan is talking about. I was in her blog and found that she had tagged you. Only thing is I know you hardly blog-hop and so you may not know about it. So I suggested that she informs you of the tag/meme.

So, click on this link. It goes to to her tag:
Kayatan's Tag

J.T. said...

Alamak! typo error.

"So, click on this link. It goes to to her tag:"

I meant to say, "... It goes TO her tag:

:)

Daphne Ling said...

Hey Lady Patsy,
I finally did the tag a few days back, but forgot to let you noe ;)